Saturday, March 7, 2015

Introduction

Since 2005, I have been working as a teacher of Information Technology. While teaching computer science to the students, I helped other teachers to use the technology to enhance their teaching and learning process. I gave opportunities to almost all the students of the school to participate in a software competition held by Microsoft Sri Lanka and the Ministry of Education (EKSP, or Education of Knowledge Society Project). Students were able to achieve many victories.
I have also organized many programs to develop computer literacy of the students and teachers of the Central Province in Sri Lanka. I made use of the computer-assisted learning laboratory available in our school in this process. As a result I reached the goal of 100 percent computer literacy among students.